For our Client, one of the largest European financial services groups, we are looking for a Transversal Process Coordinator.
• Manages global governance operations, prepares support for meetings with stakeholders internal and external;
• Participate to the department management’s activities;
• Assures the support in terms of internal communication of the COO towards the Group & Network, that would lead to a positive reinforcement of deliverables of the coordinated departments;
• Follow the road map execution, ensure a follow up on the priority themes;
• Follows the consolidated execution of transformation initiatives;
• Coordinates the activity reports performed by the departments managed by the COO, makes sure that the best solutions are proposed to be put in place, taking into account the diversity of the team;
• Provide the necessary support for Internal Communication.
• Economical studies;
• Previous experience in regulatory reporting field, qualifying experience in financial audit/accounting with a focus on internal controls, preferably in regulatory/financial services/banking;
• Lean 6 Sigma skills;
• Fluency in English & French;
• Experience in Project Management with particular focus on financial or IT or Risk, Compliance;
• Solid Microsoft Office knowledge (Advanced Excel, Access, Power Point);
• Previous experience in Project Management (preferable within BPO/SSC environment).
We believe this is both unique opportunity and exciting challenge, if you share this view and feel ready and motivated please apply: firstname.lastname@example.org