For our Client, one of the world’s leading logistics companies, we are looking for a dedicated Solutions Design Engineer:
- Full analysis of new and existing warehousing/ production logistics operations projects at national level, in respect of technical and organizational aspects. This role will require travelling in the country will be required 1-2 days per week.
- Full analysis of new and existing warehousing/production logistics operations projects at national level, in respect of technical and organizational aspects.
- The Solutions Design Engineer reports to Contract Logistic Director.
- Analysis and interpretation of warehouse and transportation related data, calculations for warehouse and/or transportation solutions, checking assumptions with actual situation
- Solutions engineering
- Working on customer proposals bidding, explaining solution and calculations
- Support of network studies, investment applications of local operations regarding equipment and optimal organization, and participating in analysis of new production logistics implementations/national level.
- Comply with all QSHE policies & guidelines. Strictly adhere to all QSHE directives (incl. Code of Conduct, Ethical Behaviour, FCPA etc.).
- Work on customer proposals (RFI, RFQ, RFP)
- Support of presentations of solution to client
- Interface warehouse and inbound/outbound transportation
- Explain solution and calculation
- Warehouse related data (such as: orders, SKU, orderliness);
- Existing warehouse operations in respect of technical and organizational aspects - may include “emergency support” of local operations
- Check assumptions with reality
- Previous experience in Warehousing/ Production Logistics/ Supply Chain, between 2 and 4 years, preferably in Automotive industry, but not mandatory
- Bachelor Degree in related field preferably Industrial or Process Engineering
- Sound knowledge of MS Office (mainly EXCEL and ACCESS)
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to think and act independently
- Record of successfully collaborating with senior management and peers
- Demonstrated independent work initiative, sound judgment, diplomacy, and professional demeanor
- Operational experience correlated with a predictable approach of the business and middle to long term vision oriented, to be able to see topics few steps in ahead
- Fluency in English language
We believe this is both unique opportunity and exciting challenge, if you share this view and feel ready and motivated please apply: email@example.com