For our Client, a shared service center belonging to one of the largest European financial services groups, we are seeking for a Senior Risk and Prudential Reporting Analyst.
- Facilitates business development toward clients, partners and internal partners in accordance with the Regulatory Department Target Operating Model.
- Supports the organization to be ready to receive new regulatory productions: prime expertise incubation (activity measurement, process definition, capacity planning disclose, governance set up)
- Supports the implementation and the integration of processes improvements by identifying the breakdowns in workflows, correctly reviews production milestones and taking corrective and adaptive actions to improve efficiency;
- Ensures knowledge transfer and training for the production teams regarding the newly implemented processes/ flows modifications
- Provide support and expertise to regulatory productions (as, but not limited to: FINREP, COREP, PILLAR 3, Rating Agencies reports)
- Expertise provider on financial reports analysis
- Ensure timely delivery of all Group REG providers deliverables in accordance with agreed KPI's and time frames
- Supports the activities related to the steering of the Regulatory production (dashboards, debriefs, communication with entities)
- Regulatory watch for the processes within the designated perimeter
- Supports the implementation and follow up of the permanent supervision tasks (level 1 controls on production, results synthesis, risks)
- Support local entities with Regulatory, Audit and Inspection requests
- A minimum of 5 years of qualifying experience in financial reporting ( EBA Reports)
- Preferably an Academic background and Master in Banking, Economics or Finance
- Experience in delivering reports such as: FINREP, COREP, PILLAR 3
- Experience in process set up / change management/ projects implementation.
- Microsoft Office (Excel advanced), BPMN principles and tools would be considered a plus
- English language (advanced), French would be considered a plus
We believe this is both unique opportunity and exciting challenge, if you share this view and feel ready and motivated please apply: email@example.com