For our Client, one of the leading eCommerce company, we are looking for a Senior Process Manager.
- Define end to end processes for maximum quality & efficiency;
- Build mathematical models to compare & choose the best option for designing a logistics process from multiple perspectives – costs; throughput; quality, etc.;
- Describe in detail the processes designed in order for the technical teams to be able to develop the necessary systems functionalities, for contractors to be able to physically implement the layout and for warehouse operators to be trained;
- Continuously monitor the performance of the processes vs key performance indicators that have been set as targets upon design;
- Analyze process performance, identify root causes for deviations, identify correlations between these root causes and observed deviations vs expected results (both positive & negative);
- Identify necessary corrective measures, prioritize them vs probability to positively impact expected results & cost & effort to implement;
- Manage the process of implementation for the identified corrective measures.
- Areas in focus: Warehouse – reception, picking, packing; Delivery – parcels transfer processes inside couriers’ networks from pick-up to delivery and back to sender (if the case); aftersales – return pick-up from customer, returns processing, product scrapping.
- Strong work experience in managing logistic processes (warehouse, delivery, distribution) or production processes
- Strong work experience in multinational companies, certified in high quality operations standards (Lean Management, 6 Sigma, Kaizen, etc.)
- Very thorough understanding of material handling flows
- Very strong abilities in mathematics, statistics, analysis
- Highly skilled for describing in detail how processes & material flows look like
- Highly skilled for describing in detail systems development specifications
- Highly skilled & experienced in project management
- Very strong abilities for solving complex problems
- Fluent in English, writing & speaking
- Graduate of technical / economical college
We believe this is both unique opportunity and exciting challenge, if you share this view and feel ready and motivated please apply: firstname.lastname@example.org