We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer with experience building, maintaining and securing next-generation systems.
We need a strong communicator that can align with international business and can also coach other team members regarding the DevOps way of work. As a DevOps Engineer, you work in team that fully focuses on the development of a new service that supports the international customers with their plant maintenance.
- Azure, VMWare vSphere, Hyper-V
- Docker, Kubernetes(MicroK8s, Charmed Kubernetes, AKS)
- Helm, Harbor
- ElasticSearch, Logstash
- Redis, Celery
- Django, React
- Experience with different Cloud technologies (preferably Azure, otherwise AWS).
- Experience in container based architecture and deployments (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Experience in artifact and container management (Azure DevOps, Harbor)
- Experience with CI/CD-pipelines (Azure DevOps)
- Experience in automation tools to deploy infrastructure with code (preferably Terraform, Ansible).
- Experience in secret management in CI/CD (Azure KeyVault, Helm Secrets, Certification management)
- Excellent understanding of Network & Switches, VPN, Routing, Firewall (OPNsense), Azure Security (Azure Gateway, NSGs, UDRs).
- Good understanding of programming languages such as Python, writing code and scripting.
- Ability to produce high quality work in combination with challenging deadlines.
- Working with the product owner and team lead(s) to understand and design (high-level) features (stories).
- Friendly, communicative and positive in relations with colleagues and stakeholders.
- In every situation you strive to see opportunities rather than problems.
- Proven ability to coach and mentor other members of the team.
- Advanced knowledge of best practices related to Cybersecurity.
- Proficiency in documenting architectures, designs and work processes.
- Very good in English (written and spoken).