For our Client, a multinational design and production company specialized in automotive fluid transfer solutions, we are looking for a Quality Chief.
- To follow IATF 16949 Quality Management System Application for all requirements according to the job definition.
- To plan and follow of all internal and external audits.
- To analyse of system improvement for QMS and implementations
- To report of KPI as daily and monthly and create of related CCAR and to create of A3 tracker.
- Responsible for the customer relationship - organizing and maintaining a connection in the spirit of IATF 16949 requirements, resolving quality incidents and complaints, technical analysis (8D, Action plan, PDCA, Lesson learned, etc.) of customer returns from serial production and from guarantee.
- Ensures the implementation in production of the client specific requirements regarding the observance of the supervisory plans and the control ranges.
- Responsible for the elaboration of the documentation specific to the control of the products in production (control instructions, MSA, model instructions).
- Ensures compliance with the CSR (Security and Regulatory Characteristics by both documentary and physical collaborators. Train and inform the collaborators in order to respect these characteristics.
- Verifies, ensures and participates in complying with the QRQC approach at the production line level.
- Responsible for the validation of the machines and processes in order to approve the projects by the client.
- Responsible for organizing quality specialists from its business area.
- Participates actively in the validation of the processes by the client and in the audits of the global organization and the third party audits.
- To plan and carry out process and product additions in the factory.
- Prepare, apply and verify the updated control documentation plan in accordance with each reference.
- Responsible for updating the indicators on the quality panel.
- Follow the KPI to complete the action plan.
- Track and inform internally the results of the Firewall.14. Check the red boxes, the control devices to be in accordance with the factory layout.
- Technical knowledge (ANPQP/APQP, PPAP, SPC,FMEA, VDA 6.3, MSA, IATF 16949, Control Plan,7QB, QRQC)
- Leadership, knowing and training people
- Advanced English