For our Client, a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate, we are looking for a Mail and Supplies Specialist.
- Manage incoming / outgoing mail and courier services.
- Coordinate mail handling across buildings and effectively liaise with the team.
- Receive, direct and relay mail related correspondence (telephone, fax & email, scans).
- Liaise with courier partners to maintain excellence of service delivery (DHL, POST, Securitas, S&S, etc.).
- Suggest ways to make mail processes and records more effective and efficient.
- Present necessary data to manager about activity in the mail room.
- Monitor and maintain mail consumables stock according to agreed par-stock levels.
- Provide reception coverage and assistance if required and be familiar with basic Receptionist Role & Responsibilities.
- Maintain frequent contact with key business partners and stay up-to-date with their departmental mail requirements.
- Prepare for/attend:
- Weekly catch up meeting with Office Services Coordinator & Facilities Manager
- Bi Weekly team meetings
- Be familiar & adhere to Office Services internal procedures.
- Handle and update allocated daily Trouble Ticket requests not less than twice a day when still pending.
- Assist in training the Receptionist Floats
- Support the on-site team
- As front line employee, act as an ambassador of the Integrated Facilities Management program
- Ensure accurate and detailed hand over is planned & passed on (for tasks for which being responsible), if absent from the business.
- All other tasks and duties as required.
- Experience in hospitality industry or strong customer service experience
- Excellent verbal & written communication
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office tools
- Problem solving
- Good organizational skills
- Strong customer focus
- Fluency in English
We believe this is both unique opportunity and exciting challenge, if you share this view and feel ready and motivated please apply: email@example.com