For our Client, international company leader in identification solutions, in the e-ID, transport, smart cities, traceability & brand protection sectors we are seeking for an IT Specialist.
- Ensure that factory is operational with the goal of zero downtime from IT issues
- Provide strategic thinking, solutions and road maps while driving architectural recommendations, best practices and industry standards
- Manage technology operations and the implementation of new IT systems and policies
- Adopt and communicate new concepts, ideas, techniques, and best practices
- Perform project level design and performance analysis
- Provide architectural strategy and subject matter expertise
- Assess and plan near- and long-term network capacity needs.
- Design and deploy company LANs WANs and wireless networks including servers routers switches UPSs and other hardware.
- Oversee new and existing equipment hardware and software upgrades.
- Configure networks to ensure their smooth and reliable operation for fulfilling business objectives and processes.
- Monitor and test network performance and provide network performance statistics and reports.
- Develop implement and maintain policies procedures and associated training plans for network administration usage and disaster recovery.
- Desire to work in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with Information Technology (ERP systems, application development, etc)
- Hands-on position requiring involvement in resolving the day-to-day issues
- Understanding of applications that utilize SQL and ISAM database structures
- Hands on with project management/administration & coordination
- Should have strong Analytical skills
- Provide advice, guidance, direction, and authorization to ensure milestones are achieved within budget, schedule and quality goals
- Assist in troubleshooting production issues post-deployment
- Engage and collaborate with other teams across the portfolio to assure the success of the overall program
- Ability to multitask and learn new technologies.
- Ability to self-manage and develop timelines for projects.
- Proven experience with network capacity planning network security principles and general network management best practices.
- Good knowledge of C++, Java