For our Client, we are looking for an experienced General Manager:
- The General Manager has complete responsibility for the operational performance of our Romanian Operations and is part of the European Operations team.
- The objective of the position is the accomplishment of the objectives that the company has fixed for its Romanian site: to manage and develop Company facilities and resources, contributing to its profitable growth by achieving key performance objectives. To plan, manage, and continually evaluate plant operation's in a manner which ensures high customer, employee, and shareholder satisfaction
- The General Manager will report directly to the Director of Operations Europe
- Provides strong desire to implement and enforce Health and Safety regulations;
- Represents the company in relation with legal authorities
- Provides leadership and direction to the company management team;
- Manages thorough operational understanding of the manufacturing process and technology;
- Drives safety initiatives to insure the safety of our team. Insures compliance with Romanian and company regulations and requirements.
- Provides leadership and responsibility for all team members assigned to the facility, to include GPSC, logistics, Engineering support, finance, HR and all operations team members.
- Drives quality, Lean Manufacturing and operational excellence through the Site;
- Develops the Site in order to meet financial targets and to deliver continuous operational metrics improvements;
- Is compliant with local employment legislation, working practices and with all necessary local and European regulations;
- Builds a cohesive team and engage resources required to effectively run the Site and grow the business in order to deliver performance excellence;
- Ensures full P&L responsibility for the business unit/ plant/ location – operations, customers, associates;
- Establishes key measurements such as production schedules, goals, and budgets
- Devises strategic plans in order to anticipate business opportunities and technological changes.
- Justifies the proposed Capital budget is procured and justified so that sound investments and high return on investments are realized.
- New orders/customers are sought with the purpose to meet or exceed the business plan.
- Promotes and supports Continuous improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 10 plus years of supervisory/management and materials experience
- Previous relevant experience in a multinational company; abroad experience is an advantage.
- Leadership and interpersonal skills
- Analytical ability to valuate cost savings on company level
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to manage complex processes between several departments
We believe this is both unique opportunity and exciting challenge, if you share this view and feel ready and motivated please apply: email@example.com