CVO is recruiting for its client, a leader in real estate, a Finance Manager.
- Prepare quarterly stand-alone financial statements in accordance to IFRS for listed real estate Group;
- Review statutory financial statements prepared by the accounting teams;
- Review bank covenants reports prepared by local property managers;
- Liaise with external and internal audit for various types of engagements;
- Coordinate and cooperate with all various business departments and provide relevant advice;
- Prepare ad-hoc reports or complex analyses as required.
Required Knowledge and Experience
- Very good IFRS, local GAAP and consolidation knowledge, and advanced written and spoken English are mandatory;
- Ability to meet deadlines, planning and organizational capacity, project management skills, strong analytical skills, team orientation, demonstrate trustworthiness and take ownership for work performed;
- Big 4 experience in external audit is very important but not mandatory;
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience.