For our Client, a company specialised in logistics for cars in Romania, currently the market leader in what concerns the logistic services for the automotive field, we are seeking for an Accountant Responsible.
- Protects assets by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing internal controls. Monitors specifically the balance of accounts for employees leaving the company.
- Monitors and confirms financial condition by conducting audits; providing information to external auditors. Implementation of the audit recommendations.
- Guarantees the accuracy of the accounting in front of Romanian authorities for the society. Will validate all transactions to be performed by the external outsourcing company (issuing invoices, purchase orders, primary booking).
- Submit taxes reports (monthly VAT, profit taxes, semester and annual financial statement, withholding tax, inventory) in front of Romanian authorities for the society.
- Coordinate and support foreign (UE) VAT and excise recovery trough an outsourcing specialised entity (analysing external invoices, determine the eligible VAT for external recovery, control the VAT recovery process in terms of timing, results, correct registration in companies booking).
- Coordinate and support processes for Romanian excise recovery (data analyses, determine the eligible invoices, prepare applications, provide all necessary + requested data and documents to authorities)
- Maximizes return and limit risks on cash by minimizing bank balances; making investments.
- Check the validity of documents and proofs the travel expenses reports prepared by the operational department
- Complies with state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing financial reports; advising management on needed actions.
- Designs, monitors and maintains standards and procedures of the company and its consistency with the principles and the European and Romanian regulations. Focus mainly in procedure of payments, suppliers, drivers and accounting.
- Draws up and keeps up an accounting policy in accordance with the accounting legislation based on the structure and peculiarities of the company’s activities, necessity to ensure its financial stability.
- Bachelor or Master in Economics and/or Finance.
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in Finance & Accounting.
- Professional experience in an international company with international reporting.
- Professional experience in a transport company would be an added value.
- To be in possession of the Certificate CECCAR (Certified Public Accountant).
- Thorough knowledge of up-to-date finance, tax and accounting laws and regulations.
- Knowledge of IFRS and ideally French GAAP norm.
- Knowledge of legal regulations for driving and rest hours and international daily allowances would be a plus.
- Very good knowledge of the English language.
- Proficient in the use of MS office applications, especially Excel.
We believe this is both unique opportunity and exciting challenge, if you share this view and feel ready and motivated please apply: email@example.com